Wednesday 26 December 2018

Short AF Movie Review | Nappily Ever After


Hey guys, so today I'm going to be doing a short AF movie review on the movie "Nappily Ever After". As usual, this review is going to be short and sweet (like the title suggests), and spoiler free (However there will be the IMDB synopsis in this and sometimes they can contain spoilers however 9/10 times they don't. It's just something to keep in mind if you're planning on watching the movie)


"Violet Jones tired of waiting for her longtime boyfriend to propose, breaks up with him. But old feelings, and heaps of jealousy, no doubt, arise when he promptly begins dating another woman."

This movie has had so much hype behind it so I thought I'd give it a watch. It was actually worth every bit of hype that it was given. There's a lot of things about this movie that I'm not going to talk about because I personally can't. Honestly though, this is the most uplifting, positive, self loving movie I've watched in a long time. It was also amazing to watch a new bunch of actors that I've never seen in anything else before (other than Ricky Whittle who I've seen in both Hollyoaks as Calvin when I was younger and now American gods as Shadow. I also honestly hated him in this movie which I'm not happy about because he's the sweetest little cinnamon bun in both Hollyoaks and American gods but it was great to see that sort of acting from himself.). I loved watching Violet's journey of self love and how she turned into a strong, independent woman through the movie. I think young girls everywhere should watch this movie. 10/10 for me definitely.

Have you watched this movie yet? If you did, what did you think of it? Do you have any movies, series or books you'd recommend for me to watch/read or want me to do a short AF review on? Please let me know down in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day,

Love, Lyndsay
xo

2 comments :

  1. I haven't watched the film but once I accidentally started reading book 3 or 4 in the series which then spoiled it for me.
    Love your review
    and Merry (belated) Christmas
    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually really glad you commented this because I didn't actually know that this was a book series, I will definitely have to read it!

      Thankyou so much and Merry belated Christmas to you too!

      Delete