Saturday 26 January 2019

Short AF Book Review | Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


Hey guys so today I'm going to be doing a Short AF book review on the book "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline. As usual this review is going to be short and sweet (like the title suggests), and spoiler free. (However there will be the blurb of the book in this blog post and sometimes they can contain spoilers but usually they don't. Just something to keep in mind if you're interested in reading this book.)


"Imagine the WORLD AT STAKE.

An EPIC STRUGGLE between good and evil.

The GREATEST QUEST in history.

The FATE OF HUMANITY resting in your hands.

ARE YOU READY?"

Guys, when I say this is one of my favourite books of all time, I am not lying. This is one of my favourite books of all time. I love all of the references in this book, it definitely brings a sense of nostalgia to it. If you are nerdy (heck even if you aren't nerdy and you were just brought up in the 80s/90s) READ. THIS. BOOK. The story is honestly so good and the plot twists are to die for. I could not put this book down the first time I read it (I've read this book 3 times now guys). James loves this book too, so much that he bought his own copy so he could read it whenever he wanted (not that he couldn't read mine whenever he wanted it's just due to me re reading it he hasn't had the chance to re read it until he got his own). Obviously I gave this book a 5 out of 5 star rating on good reads! Please read this book, I'm absolutely certain you'll love it!

What did you think of this book? Do you have any movies, series or books you'd recommend for me to watch/read or want me to do a short AF review on? Have you watched this series yet? Please let me know down in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment