Saturday 27 October 2018

Short AF Movie Review | Everything, Everything


Hey guys so today I'm going to be doing a short AF movie review on the movie "Everything, Everything". As usual, this review is going to be short and sweet (like the title suggests), and spoiler free (However there will be the IMDB synopsis in this and sometimes they can contain spoilers however 9/10 times they don't. It's just something to keep in mind if you're planning on watching the movie)


"A teenager who's spent her whole life confined to her home falls for the boy next door."

So when the movie came out for this I was so excited to watch it. However, it took me forever to watch it because I wanted to read the book before watching the movie. So I finally got down to reading the book (which I'll probably do a short AF review on one day but today just isn't that day), I loved it so I decided I wanted to watch the movie. I loved it, honestly there wasn't a lot of things missing from the movie that there was from the book (I mean, there were a couple but nothing that would drive me crazy watching the movie). The story between these two progresses so naturally and I could eat up every moment of it. The visuals were stunning in this movie and they brought everything I could see in my own mind whilst reading the book to life. If you're a sucker for romance movies with a twist then you'll love this movie. I give it a 10 out of 10 for sure, and would recommend this to everyone (Unless you don't like romance movies obviously).

Have you watched this movie yet? If you did, what did you think of it? Do you have any movies, series or books you'd recommend for me to watch/read or want me to do a short AF review on? Please let me know down in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day,

Love, Lyndsay
xo


No comments :

Post a Comment