Monday 9 April 2018

A Fresh Start


Hey, so as you can probably tell I've deleted pretty much everything that was on this blog, and trust me, there was a lot on this blog. I've been thinking about doing this for a very long time, and have only just worked up the courage to do it.

So the reason why... I wasn't enjoying writing what I was writing about and this blog is supposed to be something fun that I can come back to when I want and when I have time and not have to worry about the rest of the things that are going on in my life right now.

I made this blog to escape, and somehow, it just turned into a chore.

This blog was never supposed to be a chore.

I was getting anxious about not getting out my monthly blog posts such as new releases, what I read's, monthly book hauls and what I watcheds. I was kicking myself for not having the time to get it out on the first. Or not having the energy to write the rest until the end of the month.

This blog is not supposed to be something that is making me anxious.

So this is why I'm starting anew. My blog is going to be for me from now on, and if I can't get a blog post out in time I'm not gonna panic about it. If I don't post my monthly posts I'm not going to worry. I'm going to write about what I want to write about.

So hi, I'm Lyndsay, I'm a 24 year old woman who lives with her partner James and dog Ozzy. I love books and movies and sometimes I will blog about them. And sometimes, I won't. Hopefully this new start means you get to meet the real me, and not the anxious mess that was running this blog before.

Have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment