Wednesday 11 April 2018

Pottermore


Hey so if there's one thing you need to know about me it is that I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. It was the series (both books and movies) that I grew up with and have very fond memories of delving into the magical school of Hogwarts. I loved every adventure Harry and his friends would go on and other characters we would meet along the way, *ahem* Luna.

So when Pottermore first came out I knew I had to go on it, and I did. However my laptop that I had back then was rubbish and I unfortunately wasn't able to go on it for long periods of time without it crashing. So today, I thought I would go back onto my profile on Pottermore to find that my account was no longer there...

Which meant I had to start all over again.

Now don't get me wrong, the thought of starting all over again wasn't too bothersome, however the fact that I've been a proud hufflepuff for the last couple of years of my life and they've changed the quiz sort of made me worry that I might have changed houses since the last time I went on...

So I redid the quiz, and they also had a couple of more quizzes on there so I just wanted to share with you what I got.

My house:

Okay so this is the one that put my on edge, as I thought that I would not get hufflepuff again and then would cry over all the hufflepuff memorabilia I have managed to find over the years.

Thank god I'm still a hufflepuff.

Like seriously I don't think I could have dealt with being in any other house. Hufflepuff is the hardest to find memorabilia for and I honestly love being a Hufflepuff so much.

My Patronus:

I honestly don't remember what my patronus was last time i logged onto Pottermore. It's been so long so I was excited to see what I'd get this time. I was really hoping for something cute like a fox or a doormouse.

My patronus however is a dapple grey stallion. Which is sort of cool. Although what does that say about me?

My Wand:

So I do know that last time I was on pottermore, this was not an option. So I was excited to take this test and see what kind of wand I would have.

I ended up getting a "Pear wood with a unicorn hair core 11 1/2' and slightly yielding flexibility." It's quite cool it has unicorn hair in and I'd love to see a wand like that in real life. (But alas, unicorns aren't real)

My Ilvermorny House:

Okay so I honestly still have no idea what this means, when I have a minute I'm going to have a proper read of the pottermore site but apparently I'm a Wampus? I don't know whether that's good or bad but we'll have to see!

And that's all the quizzes I could take regarding my page on pottermore.

The website has definitely changed since I was last on it, but it also means it's a little smoother to use than it used to be and is also easier to navigate. I'm just gutted that my old profile has somehow been deleted, but hey, at least I'm still a Hufflepuff.

Have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment