Monday 23 April 2018

What I've Been Watching On Netflix


Hey guys so lately I've been watching a lot of netflix in my spare time. I have a load of tv shows that I love on there, so thought I'd share a couple of the ones I've been watching with you. These are in no particular order. So let's just get into it.


Big Mouth | 2017

"Teenage friends find their lives upended by the wonders and horrors of puberty."

Okay so this is first on the list because I'm actually watching this whilst I'm writing this blog post. This tv series probably won't be to everyone's taste, but I find a lot of it hilarious. It discusses a lot of the issues you have whilst you're going through puberty, however some of the characters can be a little bit problematic.



Friends | 1994

"Follow the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30 - something - year - old friends living in Manhattan."

So I used to watch this when I was a kid and if you follow me on twitter you've probably seen that I've just finished it. I loved this when I first watched it and I love it just as much now. It brings back so much nostalgia and I binged it in about 2 months. Definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it before. (Also side note, Ross is a douche)



Dynasty | 2017

"Follows two of America's wealthiest families as they feud for control over their fortune and their children."

Okay so the main reason I wanted to watch this is because Elizabeth Gillies is in it. I'm really glad I started watching it because it's a really great tv series. I didn't originally know that there was a 80s tv show or that this was a remake. I might have to watch it after this series finished.



Riverdale | 2016

"A subversive take on Archie and his friends, exploring small town life, the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade."

So I started watching this about halfway through the first season because I didn't want to give into the hype. But I'm so glad that I did. This tv show is amazing. There's so many twists and turns in this tv show and it always leaves you wanting more each episode. My favourite character is definitely Cherry Blossom.



Once Upon A Time | 2011

"A young woman with a troubled past is drawn to a small town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed"

Okay so there's a lot of seasons in this series and there's a lot of episodes per season. So it makes for a really great binge watch. When you watch it please get past the first season. The first season isn't the best out of all of them but once you get past it it's an amazing series.



RuPaul's Drag Race | 2009

"RuPaul searches for America's next drag superstar."

So the only trailer I could find is for season 9 but all of the series are pretty much the same so it doesn't make too much of a difference. I love RuPaul's drag race and I get excited over all of the seasons contestants. It's currently on season 10 and I've been watching this season every single week.



Jane The Virgin | 2014

"A young, devout Catholic woman discovers that she was accidentally artificially inseminated."

I absolutely adore this tv show. This is one of the most amazing tv shows I've watched for a long time. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry, you'll have so many emotions watching this TV show. It's definitely made me feel more interested in trying to find some good tellanovellas (if anyone has any please leave them in the comments down below). Gina Rodriguez is also one of the most gorgeous women I've seen on this planet.

And that's most of what I've been watching on netflix lately. I'd definitely recommend checking out all of these tv shows. Do you have any recommendations to watch on netflix? (Please keep in mind it's Netflix UK for me). Have you watched any of these? What did you think of them? Please leave your comments down below.

Have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment