Monday 24 August 2020

Short AF Movie Review | Birds Of Prey


Hey guys, so today I'm going to be doing a review on the movie "Birds Of Prey". As usual this review is going to be short and sweet (like the title suggests) and spoiler free (however there will be the IMDB synopsis in this and sometimes they contain spoilers however 9/10 times they don't. It's just something to keep in mind if you're planning on watching the series.)



"After splitting with the Joker, Harley Quinn joins superheroes Black Canary, Huntress and Renee Montoya to save a young girl from an evil crime lord."

So believe it or not I was one of the very few people who enjoyed Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad" so I was super excited to hear that a movie mainly revolving around her was coming out. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and loved that there were a lot of bad ass female leads within it. The only complaint I would have about this movie is that the second half of the movie seemed to move very quickly. The cinematography in the movie is beautiful and I love that some of the things that happen in it are very realistic if this was in fact, real life. This movie is action packed and I will definitely be watching this again!

My favourite characters in the movie:
- Black Canary: Black canary is honestly such a beautiful character and I adore her. I love how badass she is throughout the movie and how she holds herself.
- The huntress: The huntress made me laugh so much, not in a bad way, I just love her personality so much but I also really love May Winstead so maybe I'm just bias.

My least favourite characters in the movie:
- Victor Zsasz: Okay so I don't like this guy because he's super creepy. He just makes me really uncomfortable. Great villain though.

I loved this movie so much and if you're into the DC/Marvel movies I would definitely recommend it!

What did you think of the movie? Who were your favourite and least favourite characters? Do you have any movies, series or books you'd recommend for me to watch/read or want me to do a short AF review on? Please let me know down in the comments below!

As always, have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay
xo


No comments :

Post a Comment