Wednesday 19 August 2020

The Blogger Tag

 


Hey guys, so I'm not gonna lie to you, the reason I'm doing the bloggers tag today is because I was supposed to utilise yesterday to write some more short AF reviews and instead ended up finding the owner for a stray dog. So today we'll be doing the blogger tag. I found this on Bournemouth Girl's blog and I thought it would be fun to answer the questions.. So lets jump straight into it.


Do you have any pets, if so what are they and what are they called?

I have a dog called Ozzy, you can find out more about him in the pet tag I did the other week.


What is your favourite social media for blogging?

I really enjoy twitter, I appreciate how much support you can get through it from other bloggers as well as the ability to find more people to share your content with through blogging retweets.


How tall are you?

I am 5ft 5 inches!


Do you have a hidden talent, if so what?

I can do the cup song (but I think after pitch perfect everyone can now).


What is your biggest blog - related pet peeve?

I don't think I have one (yet). 


What is your biggest non - blog related pet peeve?

People who are rude or bitchy. I'm too old to deal with it.


What is your favourite way to spend your free time when you are alone?

My favourite way to spend my free time is to play animal crossing or reading.


What is your favourite junk food?

I love a good big mac and some chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds.


If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

7up free cherry flavour,


What's your favourite movie?

I'd have to say my favourite movie is probably Hocus Pocus (yes I know it's a halloween movie, but I want that spook all year around.)


What were your favourite lessons in school?

Definitely maths and ethics & philosophy.


What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

I don't really know of many bloggers at the moment! So I don't secretly wanna be best friends with anyone!


Who is your biggest inspiration?

My mother and Oma.


What is one of your favourite highstreet shops?

Definitely TK Maxx, they always have the best candles. As for clothes being a plus size woman I don't really shop on the high street as there are not that many options for me.


Are you in education or work?

At this current time I am in neither.


What are your favourite fiction and non - fiction books?

My favourite fiction is Pet Semetary by Stephen King. I don't believe I've actually read on a non fiction book in a while so I couldn't honestly tell you.


Where is one place you would like to visit?

Japan.


Where do you like to write your blog posts?

I write my blog posts on the big cuddle sofa I have in my lounge. I like to be super cosy.


I tag anyone who wants to do this post.


I hope you learned a little bit more about me. What is a cool fact about you? Are you a blogger? Post your links down in the comments below so I can give you a follow!


As always, have a wonderful day.


Love, Lyndsay

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment