Wednesday 26 August 2020

Short Af Movie Review | Charlie's Angels (2019)


Hey guys, so today I'm going to be doing a review on the 2019 movie "Charlie's Angels". As usual this review is going to be short and sweet (like the title suggests) and spoiler free (however there will be the iMDB synopsis in this and sometimes they contain spoilers, however 9/10 times they don't. It's just something to keep in mind if you're planning on watching the series.)



"When a young systems engineer blows the whistle on a dangerous technology, Charlie's Angels are called into action, putting their lives on the line to protect us all."

The reasoning for me wanting to see this movie is that I saw the trailer for this in the cinema and thought it looked amazing. I loved the 2000's Charlie's Angels and was excited to see this reboot. This movie is definitely all based around girl power and how strong women can be. I loved the new casting and honestly found myself laughing a lot during this. This movie definitely has a lot of twists and turns and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the 2000's Charlie's Angels (hey even if you didn't, try this one, you might enjoy it more!). It's definitely one I have saved to my watchlist on nowtv to watch again.

My favourite characters in the movie:

- Sabina Wilson: Okay so I'm not someone who dislikes Kristen Stewart's acting, her first role for me was in Zathura and I loved her in that and I definitely love her in this. I just love how unapologetic Sabina is and she was honestly my favourite.

- Boz: I can't say too much about Boz without any spoilers I just love how her character was portrayed and keeps you on your toes.

- Langston: Langston is just baby. Enough said.

My least favourite characters in the movie:

- Jonny Smith: I just found him generally annoying throughout the movie but I guess that's how his character is supposed to be written, still, if I had to pick a least favourite it would be him.

I loved this movie a lot and if you have the chance to please watch it!

What did you think of the movie? Who were your favourite and least favourite characters? Do you have any movies, series or books you'd recommend for me to watch/read or want me to do a short AF review on? Please let me know down in the comments below!


As always, have a wonderful day.

Love, Lyndsay
xo




 

No comments :

Post a Comment